Enchanted Earth Visionary Art Immersion Intensive
Join us for a visionary tour de force in the Upper Amazonian Rainforest of Peru!
August 21st-27th, 2017!
- Flex your creative powers on a visionary art painting vision quest in the rainforest with well known visionary artists.
- Visit visionary artists’ studios and art schools such as the famous Usko-Ayar School of Amazonian painting in Pucallpa, founded by the famous artist/shaman Pablo Amaringo.
- Travel by boat on the Ucayali and spend a day and night at the Shipibo village of San Francisco learning the ancient tradition of hand-built ceramics and tapestry painting.
- Then travel to the rainforest to Santuario Huishtin where you will work with visionary plant medicines that boost dreaming and creativity.
- Finally, participate at a local community art project in the village of Honoria.
- Flights not included.
Visionary Arts Immersion Retreat Price: $1600 – 20% Deposit to Reserve (Retreat Payment Must be received by the end of May, 2017)
**Please contact us to find out more about these exciting intensives and the upcoming summer schedule 2018!.CONTACT US